Information about the NZ Law & Practice Exams from NZ Council of Legal Education
Obtaining prescribed materials – where to obtain all the prescribed materials for the practice exams.
Contact NZCLE for more information about the exams and obtaining past exam papers.
Ordering NZLP Exam materials from the NZLS library
- The NZLPE materials information letter outlines the purchase process and describes what is included in the materials we sell.
- Read and complete the NZLPE materials order form (798 KB). The order form includes pricing and payment information. (To see this form you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader, which you can download here.)
- When you complete the order form, make sure you include your preferred method of payment.
- Send us the order form by printing and faxing it to +64 9 304 1039, or post it to NZLS Library Auckland, PO Box 4416, Shortland St, Auckland 1140, New Zealand.
- We send you a final quote.
- You send us payment.
- We supply materials to you in pdf form on a flash drive.
Contact the NZLS Library in Auckland on +64 9 304 1020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about purchasing the materials.
Links to related infomation
- How overseas lawyers can apply to practise in NZ
- A short overview of the exams on the NZ Council of Legal Education (NZCLE) website
- New Zealand Law & Practice Examination Preparation Course - a support program developed by the College of Law