my.lawsociety welcomes open discussion within the profession about topics of interest by enabling commenting on relevant pages. We are confident that discussion will be respectful and relevant, and comments are published as soon as they are submitted.
Comments are moderated however, and will be removed if they contain any of the following:
- Comments that are not relevant to the issue being discussed.
- Threatening remarks.
- Links to other websites that are irrelevant.
- Swearing or other abusive language.
- Multiple postings will be reduced to the initial one.
- Any comment that contains defamation, whether it be about a person, a company, or any other organisation.
- Comments that constitute name calling, or are derogatory.
- Arguments that become irrelevant to the topic, or become personal.
If our moderators decide to remove a comment from you, we will inform you by email, with reference to the guideline we consider you have breached.